Sunday, December 2, 2012

தமிழ் எழுத்துக்கள் : software:

தமிழ் எழுத்துக்கள் : software:
_______________________
Thanks to: Sri Varada Rajan, NJ, USA

Sat Dec 1, 2012 1:29 pm (PST) . Posted by:

"KSV RAJ" ksvraj2002

Please use BARAHA software which I am using since 6 years. When you install, please type the roman Tamil in English. Once done, then click on the menu bar and you will see bunch of Indian languages that you can translate instantly. Click on Tamil and there you go.

I have done many translations to Sanskrit, Kannada and Tamil thru this.

Regards
Adi-en Varada Rajan, NJ, USA
_________________________________________
Thanks to Sri Bhaskaran Varadharajan:
From: Bhaskaran Varadharajan <bhaskarv43@yahoo.co.in>
To: "vaideekam@yahoogroups.com" <vaideekam@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 7:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Vaideekam] Mail in Tamil

 
Sir,
Regarding your querry how to write e-mail in tamil.
If your system is  Window -7 the following procedure will help you to set up tamil font in your
computer and you can type tamil

Go  to Control Panel    search for Region and Language
Click the Region and Language.  A small window will open where you can see English (USA or UK)
click the arrow - you can see no. of languages.  See Tamil and click it. Then in that window
you can see in the right hand corner (bottom) additional settings and click it. Your set up is over and close
the control panel. In the Desktop  Main  page in the bottom right hand corner near date and time
you can see EN .If you click it you can see English (UK or USA) and Tamil (India). If you click tamil
you will get tamil  fonts if you type any button ( i.e. h j k l : " c v b  n m ?)  on your keyboard.
To see the onscreen key board  go to start button and click it and write on screen board in the
search box .You can see on screen board and click it you will get on screenboad on your desktop window
and by clicking tamil in the bottom right hand cornor of the desktop window your on screen board will show tamil fonts.

After doing this please send your reply to me

இப்படிக்கு
பாஸ்கரன். வ
______________________________________
Dear Sirs,
Still I am not able to write my e-mails in Tamil.
Previously I used to go to settings and just adjacent to "B" there used to
be a column giving
various languages, and if I tick to Tamil whatever I write in English will
be
translated in Tamil by giving 4 options and also English word, can choose
one of the
correct word. In that way I used to write my e-mails and I am not getting
that.
That is the reason I am not able to give reply. From that day I am also
trying various
methods.
My intention is not to neglect the suggestion.
Hope the members can understand my predicament.
I would have given reply in Tamil immediately had I succeeded in my attempt.

Yours,
Nochalur Seshadri Sampath  (posted by


 
"Nochalur Seshadri Sampath")



No comments:

Post a Comment